- Baby Products • Diapers, wipes, and formula are some hot items that you can’t beat if you are a mom of infants and toddlers.
- Lunchbox Snacks • Squeeze pouches, dried fruit, fruit snacks, … they are all delicious and affordable. Plus, the kids love them!
- Rotisserie Chicken • Have you seen the size of them chickens? We love this ready-to-eat bird and the fact that they are always fresh.
- Organic Beef and Chicken and Fruit and Veggies • These are so affordable and ORGANIC! Costco has organic items all over and they are easy to find and clearly marked, too. The selection is really top notch and our kids are the ones calling out to throw it all in the cart.
- Apples • There is something about their apples and the consistency of their flavor and quality. We love the huge bag, keep them in the fridge, eat them up, slice them up for the boys for snack time. To quote the kids, “More apple snacks, please!”
- Gas • Moms have been known to plan their day around gassing up the car at Costco. Member benefits extend to this precious pump, which literally has the best prices in town.
- Wine • The selection of wine is really great and their prices make my heart skip a beat.
- Mixed Nuts, Trail Mix & Chocolate Covered Almonds • While these snacks usually get pricey, Costco has great deals and great big tubs of nuts. This is a big win for my household. These are so delicious and usually jump into the cart when I’m not looking.
- Kirkland brand anything • Really, Costco’s brand, Kirkland, has infiltrated our houses in all departments. Food, paper products, baby products, spices and seasonings… There is so much available and tremendous value in the member discounts. We love them.
Join us for #CostcoMomHour
Mark your calendars now and plan on joining moms across the RGV at Costco in Pharr, TX, for shopping, samples, food/drink, giveaways, and more! Feel free to bring those littles along for the ride, too.
How to Attend #CostcoMomHour
The Mom Hour is a FREE event! Please RSVP with a ticket below. Be sure to follow the RGV Costco Mom Hour Event Page on Facebook for updates and more info.
What is the #CostcoMomHour ???
Costco is opening an hour early for the RGV Moms Blog readers and other City Moms Blogs across the country with this exclusive shopping event. Especially during holiday season, this means getting it done an hour before the crowds with breakfast, swag, and giveaways! Members will be able to shop during the event and non-members can attend, too. If you decide to take advantage of the unique membership special, sign up during the event and you can also shop the #CostcoMomHour!
Visit Costco on Friday, November 13, 2015, from 9 to 10 AM for an exclusive shopping experience and membership special!
You do not need a membership to attend, only to shop. But everyone can partake in samplings and some great freebies! If you aren’t a member this may be a great time to check out the local store for free. The event is one hour before normal opening hours so we will have the whole store to ourselves. (Hooray!)
Costco has agreed to offer a special nationwide membership offer during Costco Mom Hour! Yippee! *offer details below
Participating warehouses throughout the nation as part of the City Moms Blog Network can be found here: https://www.citymomsblog.com/national-costco-mom-hour-event/