It always amazes me how quickly Mother’s Day sneaks up on me. Of course I start to see the ads on social media and getting emails months before the day but yet here I find myself just about a week away and I have bought 0 gifts! Now when it comes down to it I know mommas out there would say they’d be happy with just spending the day with family, a nice dinner or lunch out or even just a cute homemade gift from their kids. But a few cute gifts never hurt anyone right? So with that being said here a few things I hope are on their way to my house as I type.
1. Asics GT-1000 – My love for Asics started about seven years ago when I started training for my first marathon. The minute you slip these on they seem to envelop your foot from heel to toe and the support is amazing. They are light weight and great for racking up some mileage, running errands or just running after your kiddos. The price is well under $100 which also makes these a must buy!
2. Four Boys Scout Bag – Although it’s not quite summer yet we have found ourselves at the beach a few weekends in a row now. No matter whether we are just driving up for the day or staying overnight this bag always comes with us. It fits each of our beach towels, change of clothes, sunscreen, and other beach essentials. The Scout bags website describes it as: “Four Boys (for-boyeez) n. 1. All-purpose vacation, summer camp, road-tripping and boating stow-away bag. 2. An absolute off-to-college essential. 3. U-scoop zipper allows for easy access on three sides of the bag.” Can you see this with your monogram on the outside? It’s simply perfection.
3. Jamberry Mani – If you haven’t tried a Jamberry manicure yet, you NEED to. Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money. Time to join the nail revolution!
4. Pouf! – These poufs by Stella & Dot truly are lifesavers. They are great for makeup and even all your technology cords. Everything in one nice, fashionable bag that fits rights into your purse. The variety of patterns make it a little hard to get just one and with a price of only $24 why not pick up one for yourself and your BFFs.
5. The Dry Room – This was on my wish list from last year and well since it never made it to me I decided it needed to be on here this year too! Now I don’t know about you all but ever since becoming a mom the best thing I can find to do with my hair is pick it all up in a ponytail. The Dry Room may be the answer to my problem. It is a blow-dry bar that guarantees to “get you fab-in-a-flash.” This sounds very appealing to me. I mean really fab, can’t remember the last time! They offer Blowouts, Braids, and Make-up services. Gift certificates are available in different amounts. Best bet: get her enough on a certificate that allows her to go a few times.
6. Arm Candy – Who doesn’t like a little bling? These beautiful stackable bracelets are handmade by one of my close friends. There’s nothing like a little arm candy to brighten a girl’s day and turn an outfit from drab to fab in seconds. Follow her @valleyrubyred on Instagram to see what other creations she has available or stop by Southern Girl General Store to pick some up.
7. May Designs – A few months ago I was gifted a May Designs notebook and let me tell you it was love at first sight. At about 5×8 in size, it was perfect for carrying with me in my purse. They come with soft canvas covers and are all individually stitched down the spine for an eco-friendly binding solution. Plus it came personalized with my name so if I ever leave it behind because I’ll be honest sometimes I forget things, hopefully it will make it’s way back to me 🙂
8. Coffee Please – So sticking with the honesty I
am addicted love me some coffee in the morning. I also am addicted love Instagram. Just the other night one of my favorite shops to follow @ashleybrookeboutique posted these adorable mugs that can made to order with just about any saying your heart desires. For only $9 plus shipping and your choice of color and saying pick one up for house and work!
9. Beach Cover Up – I’m always on the hunt for a nice cover up for the beach and I think most moms are too. It’s hard to find something that looks semi decent in case you have to run into the local CVS to get that one or ten items you left at home! Although I have a couple that I like, this monogrammed fishing shirt just may be the answer to my problem. Our local Academy stores have plenty of styles and color options in size. Perfect for trip to SPI!
10. “Off your Device, Into your Life” – So I am beyond horrible of printing pictures and my kids milestones from my phone. I started thinking the other day how devastated I would be if something ever happened to that “cloud” and I was never able to retrieve my pictures. Then I came across this site and immediately put in an order or five of them! As their slogan says it is time to get those memories “off your device, into your life.” After all we all have a story to tell and this is a great way to do it.
Have fun shopping!